Love

 I learn something new about myself ,I won't know about other love.... the way I show love I incredibly exited to share with u with my opinion about real love that....you couldn't cheat ur partner even also won't cheat his back 😇

Know matter u love me or not I love u for my end of my life.....

Sometimes I feel that u r wrong but I blindly trust u for no reason....

I like to fulfil ur wishes I try it hurder....

I won't saw u in pain cuz thats ur pain given me badly pain inside that I feel ur pain and I cry for no reason 

Your smile make me happiest ☺️

When I feel sad for a reason or no matter what I feel like I hug u and cry in ur arms...😭🥺

Real love give us positive wives thats gives us strenth to tell everyone that we love eachother and we did it like give a status that we are a rlt for a long period of time....

Sometime we fight for no reason thats should be very painful but inside we know thats will sotout in a min if we say sorry ....❤️

In a real love we know what ever goes in the end we met together....

Ego attitude this r just a mind of bad thing that thoughts can't make us together but fall in love with u this are just a word that words can't break our love....

Sometimes u have no time for me and I can understand and wait for us calls and msg for hours and hours.....

Most important part that when come in our life some girls or frnds this all are my insecurity to louse u ,u can understand to explain me how can I feel agree to ur consapt about girls 


But no matter what in the end of our life we are together and this was a true and pure love for us that we are stay together and our love will be continued....💏🏻

Eps❣️


মন্তব্যসমূহ